My basics in traveling




My basics in traveling





Packing bags for me is very fun, because it makes me change and break the routine that I hate as the fish hates the fisherman's hook. I put the bag two weeks ago, and a month ago - out of enthusiasm - I leave it so open lying on the floor so I feel the enthusiasm whenever I saw it in front of me. I spend time choosing what I will take with me and I am doing the liquidation of what I do not need to avoid the over packing, which occurred in the trap of the first trip in a funny way. Because I spend a lot of time looking for new and efficient travel solutions, I will share with you the most important things I have found essential to me, and it is essential to be in my bag. The list is of course renewed, what was necessary a year ago is no longer so, and what was unnecessary is now necessary. Please keep in mind that what is essential to me may not be your basics at all; it is purely personal choices and 
preferences .




Packing Cubes or Pouch Organizations:

I have only used the last three flights, and I have been impressed so far with a good process of dividing the clothes into the bag according to their classification. Its presence satisfies my eyes in watching a bag arranged, the inside of it not exposed. I have had the trouble of accumulating things together and mixing them together. Also practical in separating the widgets that I brought with you about the new widgets that I acquired in traveling. Of course I do not put everything in the organizations of the bag, but I put most of them and the most important ones. You can arrange it as you like, according to the clothing classification, or what you will wear for each day or even use in a single bag for you and your child, for example. Personally, every organizer carries the type of clothing, such as the small size of the underwear, the average size of the cotton clothes, the sleepwear, the socks and their accessories, and the large size of the outfits of all kinds arranged in a way that fits all. The number of organizations you need depends on the needs you take with you, and because I always try to minimize and mitigate, we need to purchase only one set for each of us. We come with three organizations with multiple color options: large - medium - small. Light weight, expandable and contained, the presence of a network in parts of the top cover was an advantage where I can see inside the organizing cubes and keep my privacy during the airport inspection. There are many types and providers, this is a video in which many types of bag organizations are evaluated. The most important feature you should pay attention to when purchasing them is that they are lightweight so that they do not become overweight.




Personal Care and Cosmetic Bag:

It is necessary to have a small bag containing everything in this category of lotions, moisturizers and deodorants, small pocket wipes, protective plastic covers for public bathrooms, very small sewing kits etc. Its existence makes it easy to take it out of the bag and place it on the water table or the dressing table and return it easily. Their positions should be light, medium size and complete closing so that things do not fall. Many times I take small samples so I do not go back with the rest in lotions or when I only travel with the plane bag.

Small nail care kit:

The nail kit is in a very small bag, containing scissors, hairpins, chilled and scissors. Very helpful and conscientious. I love its small size and its many functions. And also love its outer shape.

Bandages of wounds and kit for revenge of the foot:

I need it often for my ability. Every time, no matter what kind of shoe I measure, whatever the stock I use, my feet start to get a problem, because they are walking long distances that were not usual. Her way of retaliating against me necessitates me to take bandages. Also for skin-cutting cases I find it useful. I used to take a laxative ointment for the muscles that cooled the feet after long walks and goggles, but I did not find what was worth it, so I plan in the future to bring this effective oil in cases of muscle inflammation or muscle stress.




Cleaning pen:

This invention is simple, small and useful in many cases. When there are some minor stains on your clothes this pen will be from Tide the champion of the position where he will remove the spot to the depth after the pen well. It will provide you with washing the entire piece of travel in case the spot is not deep.







Mobile charger and universal power adapter:

These two rescuers deserve credit. In traveling a lot of time abroad, your phone is heavily used in maps, photography and communication, making it extremely difficult to keep a high percentage of battery. So we had to take a mobile charger, enough for several days and we could ship it together at one time. Or you can buy a light mobile charger for each individual. Also, with different electric fumes, there is a very practical little invention that includes all the universal openings so that you can use your devices without problems.

Camera:

With these high-end mobile phones, we are taking a lot of camera photography, but I remind myself that it's a great trip. I've seen what's worth taking and the mobile camera can not take the picture. Every time I get great pictures, remember that the mobile does not replace the camera. Canon is best used on Nikon, but size and weight are sometimes a drag and a burden.


and i will put another adiveces in an other time thnk you .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 things to do and see in San Diego, California

Top 10 things to see and do in the volcanic Azores archipelago: Sao Miguel, Faial and Pico islands

7 fantastic pop-up beaches in London this summer